Jul 25, 2012

Where's My Son?

Published February 17th 2012


My Review/Description:
When Michael comes home to find his son missing he decides he will stop at nothing to find him and get him back. Problem is Michael's darkness grows and as it grows Michael will do whatever he has too to get his son back including murder.

Michael takes the steps im sure ANY parent would take in order to get their missing child back, but what he doesn't relieze is that he is falling into a deep dark hole that is going to end in pain.

When I started reading this book it immediately grasped my attention and held it there. I stayed up till about 3 am reading the book just so I could finish it cause I HAD to know what the outcome was going to be. I must say I was shocked by the ending but it was still a good ending ethier way. So if you want a book that will grab your attention and hold it then check out "Where's My Son"!!

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13500459-where-s-my-son

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-My-Son-John-Dalglish/dp/1470098725/ref=la_B007LS4SV6_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343249752&sr=1-1

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a gripping read! Especially if you stayed up half the night reading it. I just read and reviewed an interesting thriller, Gone Girl. I am curious about the ending of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was, you should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete