Aug 9, 2012

Cold Blood (Dirty Blood Book #2)

Author: Heather Hildenbrand
Published: November 22, 2011

Description:
Wood Point Academy is not at all what I expected. For one thing, it looks like a cross between military school and Buckingham Palace. Everyone stares, the floors shine so bright you can see your reflection in them from a mile away, and no one smiles. Unless they're kicking your butt in the process. At least I've got plenty to take my mind off the fact that my psycho cousin, Miles De'Luca, keeps calling and declaring his love and promising to come for me just as soon as he's destroyed anyone standing in our way. Wes isn't going to like that idea. So between Miles, Wood Point's evil welcoming committee, and the drill sergeant hottie trainer from hell, I just keep asking myself…How did I end up here?

I loved reading Cold Blood, it was one of those books that def kept your attention due to the twists and turns. I also like the new charaters, Alex (the hottie trainer), Cambria (The new best friend), and Victoria (the evil top diva). Also brings in some old charaters of course, Wes, Cord, Miles, Tara's grandmother & mother. Pick up this book today to read & see what happens to Tara, trust me there are a few things you just do not see coming!  

No comments:

Post a Comment