Jun 10, 2013

Come Back To Me Review

Title: Come Back To Me
Author: Candice Terry
Published: June 10, 2013

Buy:
Amazon












Synopsis:
After meeting the girl next door,Jayse can't stay away from AnaLee. As High School approaches feelings start to change and grow into more than friendship.He can't help but wonder if AnaLee feels the same.

AnaLee has always loved Jayse but when other girls start paying attention to him,she doesn't know what to do.Does he ever see her as more than a friend?

When tragedy suddenly strikes,Jayse and AnaLee will be forced to test the strength of their bond and see if love really conquers all...even in death


Review:
Where do I even start about this AMAZING story?! The love story between Analee and Jayse is amazing. Its the love story every woman wants. Analee and Jayse meet when they are 12 years old and after years of knowing each other they know they only want each other. They come to relieze by the end of the story that nothing can keep them apart. Its a story about love, hope and faith. This story will make you cry and smile but in the end you will know that real love really is FOREVER! Even when they think their love is gone forever its really only bringing them back together after years of hurt and tears. I love this story so much that I have read it twice and the second time I read it I cried just as much cause I could feel what Analee and Jayse were feeling. This is s tory that will really pull you in to it and hold you till the end. Candice wrote this story to grip her fans and I can not wait to see more work from her!! I can tell you now that I see myself being a longtime fan of Candice's work and I hope that she keeps pounding out the stories. I will keep this story with me for years so that I can read it over and over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment