Sep 11, 2012

Ready for Fall?

Tell Me Something Tuesday hosted by Cambria Hebert!

Today's TMST is What fall books are you ready for? Well here are mine. There are only 3 so not a long list.

BITTER BLOOD
AUTHOR: RACHEL CAINE
PUBLISHING DATE: NOVEMBER 6, 2012





For years, the human and vampire residents of Morganville, Texas, have managed to co-exist in peace. But now that the threat to the vampires has been defeated, the human residents are learning that the gravest danger they face is the enemy within…

Thanks to the eradication of the parasitic creatures known as the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires.

To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news…or worse.





BEWITCHED
AUTHOR: CAMBRIA HEBERT
PUBLISHING DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2012







For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why?
Because I am bewitched.




TIRADE
AUTHOR: CAMBRIA HEBERT
PUBLISHING DATE: NOVEMBER 30, 2012









Betrayal burns. Death hurts and the clock ticks…
Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.
Beelzebub is on a tirade, bent on revenge. I took what he wants and sent him into the flames. I will wear the scars of his punishments forever. But scars don’t scare me anymore.
On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being part of TMST this week! I haven't read the Morganville Vamp series but I have heard great things I definitely need to read it!!!
    And of course, I am looking forward to Bewitched and Tirade as well, LOL.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....Well if you want to read MV let me know, I have all of them on my Kindle LOL

      Delete