Aug 16, 2013

Adela Arthur & The Creators Clock Review

Title: Adela Arthur and The Creators Clock
Author: Judyann McCole
Publication Date: July 24, 2013
Pages: 346

Where to Buy:


Amazon (Paperback $13.99, Kindle $4.99) Amazon
Barnes and Noble (Paperback $13.99, Nook $4.99) Barnes & Noble
Kobo (eBook $4.99) Kobo
Smashwords (eBook $4.99) Smashwords

Synopsis: 
To Whom Ever This May Concern;

I wish I could tell you the contents of this book were purely fictional. That I, Adela Arthur, was just a normal sixteen year old from Portland and that dragons, giants, elves and mermaids were just myths. I wish these were legends shared from crazy old grandparents to crazy old grandparents around campfires. After all, that is what I used to believe.

I never would have thought they lived on the other side of our mirrors in a world called Cielieu. But they do…

I never would have thought there were humans, better known as Volsin that lived among them with the ability to create light from a single thought. But there are…

I never would have thought I was one of them… But I am…

I am the last Arthur and I was brought to the human world after a Volsin, filled with greed, began to strip the light from our kind.

The human world was supposed to be a safe haven… but he’s found us and the only way to stop him is to go back to Cielieu and begin training as a student in the Elpida Castle of Light.

Like I said I wish the contents of this book were purely fictional and not my life…

ADELA ARTHUR


My Review:
When I first started reading Adela Arthur I have to admit it was hard to get into. After the first few pages though I was hooked and it was a huge go from there. I couldn't put the book down, I found myself reading it while cooking supper, eating and laying in bed. You can actually picture everything from the book in your head so clearly. I could see in my head what Adela and Hector looked like and what the other realm looked like. There were so many times I could feel like I was right there. If your a fan of fantasy/mystical type books then you should definitely pick up Adela Arthur. This story is full of twist and turns, some that will shock you to the core. I can not wait to read the next chapter in Adela's life!!! This book is so well written that it will put you in Adela's world and her life. You can see what she sees, feel what she feels, along with all the other characters. I love books that do that and when I find a series that does it I have to stick to it till the end cause I want to know what happens, I want to watch the entire "movie" play out in my head. So again if you want this kind of book then go pick up your copy of Adela Arthur & The Creators Clock today!




Where to Find Judyann:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment